With revolutionary monocrystalline technology and product advancements, LONGi is leading the solar PV industry to new heights in terms of power-to-cost ratio. LONGi annually delivers more than 30GW of high-efficiency solar wafers and modules to customers all around the world, accounting for almost a quarter of global demand. LONGi is regarded as the most valuable solar technology firm in the world, with the largest market capitalization. LONGi’s core values include innovation and sustainable development.
- Established in : 2000 Year
- Total Assets: $8.91 Billion
- Revenues : $4.76 Billion
- Headquarters : Xi’an, Shaanxi, China
- Shipment Scale : 9.1 GW
- Proposed Capacity : Cell8GW Moudle30GW
- Business: R&D,production and sales & marketing of mono-crystalline silicon products.